Dental Device for Snoring
Dental Devices have been scientifically proven to be the most comfortable and effective treatment for snoring (and mild to moderate sleep apnoea). These devices work by gently holding the lower jaw forward thereby preventing the back of the throat and the base of the tongue from collapsing back into the airway during sleep. This enables the clear flow of air into the lungs.
There are many different devices available to dentists. They are often referred to as Mandibular Advancement Splints. For these devices to be effective and comfortable they must be individually selected and custom made for each and every patient. Scientifically proven, comfortable and long-lasting. At The Snoring Clinic, we use only those devices which have been scientifically proven to be the most effective and the most comfortable.
An essential feature of these devices is that they are adjustable by the dentist and the patient. This ensures that the lower jaw can be slowly moved forward by the patient in the comfort of their home until the sounds of snoring are eliminated.
Benefits of Dental Appliance Therapy:
- Both Snoring and sleep apnoea are stopped with the one dental device
- Treatment is quick. It takes only 2 visits to make a fully customized dental device.
- The device is comfortable, portable and long lasting
- Quiet nights of deep refreshing sleep.
- Improves relationships.
- No more embarrassing snoring sounds while traveling or camping.
- A zest for life on waking which continues all day.
- A Reduced risk of heart disease and stroke.
An added benefit. Do you clench or grind your teeth during sleep?
Teeth clenching and grinding is a major dental problem today affecting over 50% of the population with most individuals being unaware that it is occurring. Dental sleep devices have the added advantage of protecting the teeth during sleep.
Price of Dental Device for Snoring
There is a large range of dental sleep devices available today. At The Snoring Clinic, we custom make only those devices which are:
- Scientifically proven, comfortable and based upon the patient's individual requirements.
- Cost effective and long-lasting.